Sunday, November 6, 2011

Walter's new friends

The last time I was in Star Valley i found myself getting homesick for Cheyenne. It was a crazy feeling to think of somewhere else being home (yes i have lived here a year) So when I got back home I got a new attitude that I was going to make Cheyenne be home. I know Walter will think of here as home like I do Star Valley. I have been getting the truck more often and getting out of this house. In the process of doing this Walter and I have made new friends. We hang out, do lunch, go to craft fairs, and let the kids play. This friend was just the thing I needed, and for her I will always be thankful. Yesterday while at a craft fair I found this little horse and handed it to Walter. He LOVED it! He was laughing at it talking to it and tickling himself with its hair it was adorable. I didn't think i could leave without it and decided 3 dollars was pretty cheap price to pay for a friend.

But Walter's true friend is pictured here. He just loves spending time with her. While we were at her house visiting Walter pulled himself up on her chair and they started talking! She would go first and he would listen.When she stopped Walter would start chattering. They did this back in forth and it ended in them laughing at the same time. It was simply precious!
So aunt Jers you are fairly warned you now have competition to be Walter's number 1 crush!


Just some fun pics of them together


1 comment:

Jullie said...

Yay for new friends! Glad you and Walter both have a new friend! Miss you guys!