Friday, November 25, 2011

11 monthes old

Yesterday was Walter's FIRST Thanksgiving and he turned 11 months old! I was so sick with the flu, so even though jason had the day off there wasn't much celebrating. He was a great help and for the first time since walter was born Jason and him spent the entire day together without MOM. I seen Walter long enough to nurse him a few times and other than that he was dad's. Maybe being sick isn't so bad after all. I came out late last night and had to laugh at how messy the apartment was and I laughed even harder when Jason told me it was alot easier babysitting 12 truck drivers than it is 1 Walter. So this Thanksgiving I was truly thankful for my Husband. At the beginning of this month we took Walter to the doctor for a follow up booster on his flu shot. Whenever we go I love to go in the gift shop, they have some of the cutest random things in there. While browsing Jason found this little turkey for Walter for 5 dollars. We thought it would be so cute to use in his 11 month pictures since it was landing on Thanksgiving. You can see how well tho photo shoot went the first two are pretty good and it only took 50 shots to capture them. The rest are to show everybody how active Walter is.


Walter is very active at 11 monthes old! He is cruising along the furniture with ease and if he can use something to walk to where he wants to go he prefers that over crawling. He is obsessed with unrolling the toilet paper and how much he has eaten in the last week if it all comes out I should never have to wipe his butt again. He loves playing with the doors and opens and shuts them all day long... If its too quiet in my house I just look for the closed door and open it to see what he is into now. Walter is really attached to his mom right now and doesn't even like Dad to help him, but more than anything this baby LOVES books! They are his favorite thing in the world. I have read daily to him since he has been born mainly because I love to read, and he has really caught on. He always has one with him, and you can tell him to get his book and he will go over and sort through and pick the one he wants and he pushes it over while crawling.

It is so fun and I hope it is a love he will carry the rest of his life.




The pictures below were taken the day we bought the turkey and I think they are the best ones of the bunch lol. The one with the table was at the doctors office, Jason sat him up to it and he looked like such a big boy! He sat there until we were called back.








2 comments:

Jaymie said...

Man how we miss that little guy (and you too) sorry to hear about the flu bug, Conn and i did the couch thing as well. Hope your doing better, see you soon.

Jullie said...

Can't wait to see you guys!!!