I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm always surrounded by them, I call them my friends.
I feel truly lucky to have met these two women. They are the type of people that come into your life and you know you will forever be changed by it. They have come to our home every week for the last few months and have become apart of our family. Walter loves them so much, when they come he gets up on the couch with them and soaks up all of the attention. Transfers were coming up and we all thought Sister Manning was leaving us, so when her birthday fell on the last visit day with us we couldn't help but have a little party and get some pictures hoping she knows how much she means to us! Thankfully we get to keep Sister Tuopo for at least another 6 weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment