Tuesday, November 1, 2011

happy halloween

I was so excited when I bought Walter's costume it was so adorable and I got it on a great sale. I had it narrowed down to a cow or a dinosaur,I asked Jason and which one and he voted for the monkey. Not one of the above choices! But Jason rarely puts his imput in so when he did I made sure to litsen.After the excitement of buying the costume wore off I got to thinking how I had nowhere to take Walter in his costume to show him off. I found out our ward was having a party. Instead of trick or trunking they were having you decorate a classroom so it would be inside. i thought that was a great idea!anyways on saturday we took Jason to work so we would have the truck, but as we were getting ready he said he would be home soon. The party was on one side of town at 5:30 and Jason needed to be picked up at 6;00 on this side of town so we didn't make it. I was pretty bummed but last night I dressed Walter up and snapped a few pics, he was an adorable monkey! By far the best part of our Halloween this year was Walter receiving his very own card from his Great Grandma and Grandpa! It just made my day!








Not a great picture but I put it on here so everybody could see that Walter thinks he is big
enough to stand up and let go with both hands!


This little tail is the reason jason picked the monkey! He said it made the costume, it is pretty cute especially how it wiggled when he crawled around.

I put Walter in his monkey cage (crib) so I could get him to hold still long enough for some pictures, but it meant only faceshots.




And this was Walter telling me he was all done!

2 comments:

Jaymie said...

Oh my, how adorable!!! How we miss you guys. Glad you had a great Halloween. Love ya

Shannon said...

Too cute!! He's getting so big!! Miss seeing you guys! -Shannon