Sunday, December 2, 2012

Funny Walter

Our little boy seems to keep us on our toes, know how to drive his mama crazy, is physically exhausting, keeps us laughing, but most importantly knows just what to do to melt our hearts:)  Here are a few fun stories on Walter that have happened lately


  • We had been home a few days with the baby and Walter was still adjusting.  For the most part he was completely ignoring her but throwing a record high of temper tantrums.  I had just got after him for something or other, in the meantime I had Sis on my lap changing her diaper.  He walked over fake crying and when he got to me stopped and looked at her.  Without me prompting him he wiggled each of her toes while singing and then did weee-we-weee up her bare little leg.  Yes big brother had just played this little piggie with his sissy:)  He continued to do it laughing the whole time and then simply walked away.  Yeah that melts a mamas heart.
  • The next story happened last night.  Walter, Jason, and Uncle Sterling had gone to home depot yesterday morning for the kid workshop.  There Walter painted and decorated a picture frame. Well yesterday afternoon I decided he needed a picture of Santa to go in so we headed to the mall.  When we got there Santa had took a break to feed his reindeer, so we hit the Boot Barn.  Walter was out of his stroller but doing really well staying close to us.  I looked up at a shirt Jason was showing me and when  I looked backed down Walter was know where to be seen.  I started looking and then told Jason I needed his help.  Sterling walked over to stand by Allis in her carseat while we looked.  There in the clothes rack next to him he noticed a little pair of boots sticking out the bottom.  When he said Walters name Walter jumped out to scare him.  Walter thought he was so hilarious:) After getting over my slight heart attack I joined in laughing with everybody else.
  • Last but not least Walter has finally started telling us when he is stinky.  You can ask him if he is dirty or all clean.  In the last few days he has started checking sissy and loving it.  Like all newborns she is not the quietest when she poops and Walter reacts everytime. We were all hanging out winding down for the night.  *Jason might kill me for putting this on here* Anyways Jason farted and Walter  hopped right up walked over to Jason and pushed Jason to lean forward.  Then he proceeded to stick his little finger in the back of Jasons pants and pulled them out to peek in.  He declared Jason to be "All Clean" and sat back down on his couch.  We all looked around processing what happened.  Jason, Sterling , and I died laughing.  And Walter looked at us like he didn't understand the joke:) Classic!

No comments: