Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tonka for a day!

 I think this picture speaks for its self. Gotta love it!
 A couple of weeks ago while Jason was working this dog was hanging out on his work locations.  It has been raining for a few days and Jason was feeling pretty bad about leaving it out there. Sooo... he brought it home with him one night.  We all kind of fell in love with her and she was extremely well behaved, she made herself right at home.  A little too at home:) She wouldn't be quiet in the bathroom and finally ended up on the foot of our bed. Anybody who knows me knows I hate animals in my house, so she was definitely pushing her luck.  Walter loved waking up to a "tonka" aka any dogs name.  We started our day at 4:30 because of it.  He loved and loved on her but she didn't care for it much, she even gave him a few marks to let him know.  That morning we took her to the animal shelter, and I was a little frustrated seeing her go.  I really feel  like if she would have came to us when we have our house and she had room to be she would have fit in great with our family.I think she was relieved to go.  I think one day of being Walter's Tonka is enough for any dog.  My parents dog tonka is the only one who lets Walter mawl him, and Walter doesn't understand why every other dog doesn't tolerate him the same way.



No comments: