A few random pictures of Walter. Walter has been so lucky to have great people help him get out of the house while I am on bedrest and Jason is working. He is currently staying at aunt Jaymies for the second time in the last few weeks. She is keeping him four nights for us! I have never been without him that long and really don't like it. I know he needs it and truly appreciate her willingness to take him and just love him like one of her own for a few days. They have so many fun things planned this week while he is there, im so excited for him to do a pumpkin patch, to root for his cousin at a boat version of pinewood derby, and even do his very first trick-or-treat experience at the pepsi center! I think the hardest part of him being gone is feeling like I'm putting Allis' needs before Walters. Its a hard lesson as a parent to find that balancing act and to realize sometimes one child does need their needs met first, and by doing that doesn't mean the other child is loved any less. Anyways this picture is Walter dressed up like a big boy waiting for his friend khloe and her mom Nicky to pick him up for nursery at church:)
This boy loves his stickers right now. His favorite is too put them on Jason's legs, it makes him giggle when he pulls them off and his dada squeals because hair comes with it!
chilling with his "tonka"
We heard back from his doctor down in denver last friday. Only two days after being there! All his tests showed absolutely nothing except a very healthy little boy. Should be excited right? I truly am grateful but it doesn't help with what he has going on. She did notice a slight narrowing in his airway exactly where the ENT initially thought there was one. But as I posted before when they did an actual scope nothing was found. She was going to call back after she had a chance to personally talk to his ENT about it and discuss it. Even if this is found to be true there is nothing they can do for it except for wait for him to grow out of it. They are sure whats going on is due to him being a preemie. After receiving this news Jason and I feel like we have put a lot of effort into finding out what is going on. knowing nothing is wrong with his lungs, and that he doesn't have asthma or allergies we have decided we are at the end of the road with the doctor visits. He is currently on a prescription of a mild steroid to help prevent episodes while we figure all of this out . I'm not sure if his doctor will keep him on this for the long run.
Allis and I are doing really good! Maybe a little too good:) They aren't necessarily talking of taking her at 37 weeks now since my high blood pressure is being managed so well with the bedrest. She still hasn't turned yet and that is making it look more and more like she will be coming by c-section but we still have a little time for that. We are still going twice a week for appointments and taking it appointment by appointment. As long as the blood pressure stays down and preclampsia doesn't set in we will be meeting her no later than 39 weeks! I'm personally rooting for 38 weeks because of how it lands with Jasons work schedule, but we all know babies never come when its the most convenient!




No comments:
Post a Comment