Saturday, September 29, 2012

Advice for Allis

My sweet baby Allis,

          Your mom has been accused of giving advice, Uncle Jacob told me to start a website called " In Jessie's opinion." So it shouldn't be a big surprise to anybody that I have something I want to share with you while you are still growing inside me. Baby that advice is simply
 - Surround yourself with good friends- 
  I hope you are lucky enough to have your family be your friends.  Whoever they might be, related or not, a good friend is so invaluable.  I sit here being on bed rest looking at a clean living room, with my breakfast dishes caught up, sipping my fountain drink ( my one craving of this pregnancy)  Your brother just arrived home from a playdate that started simply by a good friend showing up at my door with his buddie saying " Come on Walter." Yes my dear I have many friends, but today I truly felt close to two special ones.  I love ya sweetheart, keep growing and stay strong. I'm excited to meet you but don't want it to be too soon
   -Love your Mom-



No comments: