On the fifth of September we headed to Star Valley and spent a few weeks there. I had too work some hours so I can keep my CNA license and was able to do it through my old job at Legacy homes. Jason spent two set of days off with us and left us there in between them while he came back to cheyenne to work. Anyways we filled our days there, working as a CNA which gave Walter fun cousin time, camping, birthday party, baby blessing for Ammon, a fun day in Idaho Falls, unloading hay with mom and then with Grandpa, pulling wagons, riding four-wheelers, I got to do a quilting class with my mom,driving the tractor to bale with Jason, and tormenting the hell out of Uncle Jace. walter is really trying to talk and seemed to learn at least one word a day including, Papa, beep-beep, Eat, Tonka, My dad couldn't believe he didn't know the word "no" so he worked especially hard on it with Walter. Walter has four different ways of saying yes. Um-Yeah, yeah, MMM-Yeah, mmm-hmm. I could go on and on about the trip but to sum it up we were very busy, my pregnancy kind of kicked my but, we had a ton of fun and are glad to be back home on the 24th!
Papa and Walter
Bossing Papa as he sold hay
Waiting to sell hay with Papa. He would ride in the tractor with my dad and stand next to him with one hand on Papa's knee and the other holding the handle on the door and just cruise!
Helping Mama
He loved riding in the tractor. I thought it would be too noisy but his only complaint was his dad was running the steering wheel to decide where they were going when Walter wanted to be in charge of it
Thanks for the memories everybody! Walter goes to the specialist in Denver the middle of this month, and after another episode while we were home I am getting so excited! He has a development screening this coming friday. My blood pressure has been very high this week, and after monitoring the baby for awhile today( while Walter sat in his stroller strapped in for an hour. He was amazing and thats not being sarcastic)anyways I am currently on modified bed rest. If I ain't taking care of Walter my butt has to be in my chair. I go back Tuesday for a check up and hoping its the stress of getting home and trying to get the house back together So all will be fine then. We will see!
.jpg)

















No comments:
Post a Comment