Thursday, May 31, 2012

Being Walter's Mom

Sometimes I get so busy doing mom things, you know cleaning house laundry cooking those kind of things, That sometimes I forget to just  take time to be Walter's Mom.  Where I'm still feeling ughh with this pregnancy when I do get a feel good moment I tackle my list of to-dos.  But yesterday I didn't let any of that bother me I just spent time loving my little boy.  Here is a few pics in the life of Walter!
 Banana Bread for Breakfast with blankie very close by
  The new discovery of reaching the light swithces
 Heading out to blow bubbles with mom and Dad.  It took a minute of jason showing him how but in no time he had it figured out and was loving it!






                                                        Practicing being a big brother
                                                  Taking his nap falling asleep on Mom's lap
 Then helping mom vacuum, normally I would have him go play so I could get done, but since the day was about being Walter's mom he stayed to help!

 Then finishing the day off with Walter eating his dinner all by himself! 
I love you baby boy, am so grateful that I have the privilege of being your mom!

1 comment:

Annette said...

I can't believe he's so big!