I just wanted to share a fun project I have been working on. I made Walter an ABC Book it's 12x12 and each page has something that relates to that letter and is something that pertains to Walter! It is turning out so cute and I hope he will love learning the ABC's looking at pictures of him and the things he loves. I put a few example pictures below. In his actual book the text is of course printed right onto the page. It was a lot of fun thinking of things he loves some letters it was so hard to decide what to put on there and some of the letters it took being a little creative to come up with something. I only know of one word that starts with X and Walter got a new xylophone just so I could take a picture of it!
Just some pics
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment