Last week
Walter and I made a trip to Star Valley to pick up his Uncle
Stirfry to bring him to Cheyenne. It was an unexpected trip that I really enjoyed. We left Tuesday and got in at a good time, We stopped to see Aunt
Jullie and her Family, from there we went to
Grandma Danas where all of Aunt Jens kids were there to play. They were joined by Aunt
Juls' kids fro awhile. This made for crazy l
oud house but more importantly quality time for Walter to spend with his cousins!

On Wed. I loaded some hay in the morning, then went with my Mom to
afton. There we met up with
Juls and her kids and Aunt
Jers. We all did lunch and fabric
shopping. My mom got stuff for her quilting class on Saturday,
Juls got material for a fun skirt for her daughter, and I left with some material I had fell in love with. Later that afternoon we spent time with Uncle
Stirfry, and his friend
Kayden. We later were joined by Grandma
Martinz and Aunt Hanna.

On Thursday first thing we went to Aunt Jens to love on her new baby! We enjoyed spending the morning with her and a few of the kids. Later we went to town and got lunch to share with Great Grandma Dana. We were able to spend the afternoon visiting with her. That night was
Jace's birthday party. He turned seven this year. Jen and
Jullie brought there families over for cake and Ice-cream. It was fun having the cousins together, but made everybody miss seeing our Hansen cousins currently living in Denver.
Branson & Kristi
Jullie and Grandma

Kristi and Walter

Jennie with Grandma holding Gary

Walter opening his birthday gift from
Camilla and
Branson. pictured here with them and Kristi
On Friday we had planned to head home, but a storm here in the Cheyenne area snowed us out. So we were able to have a fun day at aunt
Juls house. The kids played and We sewed! It
doesn't get much better than that! Grandma Thelma came for awhile and so did our cousin Catherine and her two girls. Grandma Dana came to get her fabric cut out for the next day.
Below is the fabric I bought on Wed. and am doing a round the world quilt with! It just makes me smile to look at. Weird I know, I think you have to love to quilt to know the feeling:)
Branson-Walter-Camilla

Walter & uncle
Jace
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE TIME SPENT AND MEMORIES MADE
No comments:
Post a Comment