Thursday, February 16, 2012

Denver Cousins

Last weekend we went to Denver to spend time with my sister and her family. It is so much fun having them live close by. We did cake for Jaymie's belated birthday, and stayed the night. On Saturday we just had fun spending time with them all! Here are a few pictures from the weekend. You will notice that Walter is only in the first one. When I had the camera out he was up taking a nap:( I didn't put this together until I was home looking at the pictures.



Jason as a chair for the twins





Yes Conn really is this big! It was such a noticable difference since the last time I seen him






Baby Van seems like such a big boy now!






Van & Conn ( check out his little smile)






Thanks for the great weekend guys! Can't wait to see you again!

No comments: