Sunday, October 23, 2011

picking Dad up

We went to pick Jason up from work and climbed up in the truck while jason was finishing up his paperwork. Walter was loving all the buttons and switches in the truck, especially the horn. He was all over the cab trying to figure it all out!He is getting so big and it is so fun!


As I was getting him down Jason snapped some pictures of me and walter. As you can tell from how few of them I put on the blog I don't have many pictures of me and Water so I was glad a few turned out ok enough to put on here.



Getting Some love from mom!



Driving with Dad and loving it!


Actually looking at the camera!

He thinks its a game whether or not to look at me when I call his name!

Usually I catch this exact face looking at me out of the corner of his eye and a little smile saying I know what you want me to do and this is the best you are getting. Jason says he gets this trait from me so, i told him if that's the case it's not being STUBBORN its called DETERMINATION!


Just a cute one from the outside of the big truck!

No comments: