Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sewing Day

Camilla Ann Olenslager

Branson and Walter are 3 monthes apart. Ilove having Jullie as my Best Freind so its so fun to see our baby boys together. I look forward to all the memories they will make together in the future.







This was the one time on our sewing day that both the babies were content, so of course we wasted it taking pictures instead of Sewing lol. We worked on matching Rag blankets for the boys Jullie had the fabric, and we made the quilts for when they are bigger.





Grandma Thelma came and spent the day with us which we really enjoyed. She helped enertain the boys and Camilla. Mom Came over and worked on a throw quilt for herself and I cant wait to see it its goin to be amazing.





























1 comment:

Jullie said...

That was such a fun day! I'm glad it worked out so we could spend the day together even though we did fight babies most of the day...part of being a mom! I love grandma Thelma here, teaching Camilla how to crochet!

A day to remember!