Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MOO CoW and FirSt Bottle!

One benefit of the bottle is everybody was able to feed Walter and bond with him for the few days I was healing up from Gallbladder surgery. As soon as I could I went off the painkillers so I could nurse him again. But I'm not losing his Bottle skills! It was so nice to leave him for a few hours for dinner and know he was okay without me. So we are still doing one bottle a day!



On 2/20 I ended up in the Emergency Room in Cheyenne, and due to all the painkillers I was put on I was unable to nurse Walter. I was so worried about doing formula and a bottle. I thought he would scream and scream, but he never even hesitated he started sucking instanly. He did it so easily I told him he was a traitor. I was only joking I couldn't have been more relieved.






No comments: