Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blessing Day

It never ceases to amaze Jason and I of the unending support we receive from both of our family and friends. We did the blessing on Sunday March 13th at 6:30 pm( after chores) We understand it wasnt the most convenient time for everybody. Many of you traveled a few hours to join us and had to be back Monday morning for work and school. And we appreciated the effort you made to join us in this special event. Thank you to everyone who came, Walter is so lucky to have the extended family he does, he will always have a strong support system backing him in whatever he chooses to do.
THANK YOU EVERYONE
Mom, Walter, and Uncle Jace wearing my glasses. I told him to get used to it cuz if he's born into this family it's a guarantee he will need them soon!
Camilla giving Jason her mean Face. Doesn't she look Beautiful.


Camilla, Jessie and Walter


Walter with his oldest cousin Tallon Hansen

We were standing around gabbing like only sisters can, and my dad started teasing us about how much we all looked like sisters. So following his advice we got a picture of us together. So from left to right Mom(who we all look like) Jennie, Jaymie, Jackie, Jullie, Jessie, and Jerrie.
Walter you are so lucky to have these women in your life they are some of the best mothers and aunts in the world. Whenever I have a question I always have somewhere to go for some experienced adviced.


Grandma and Grandpa Martinz



Austin, James, Jason and Walter, Sterling


Uncle Austin and Walter



Austin, Jason and Walter, Sterling

My Dad blessed Walter for us, he did a really nice job. It meant alot to Jason and I for him to do this for us.

Grandma and Grandpa Dana


If you put all of the Dana clans pictures together yu can see everybody. Except for holt I didnt realize my head was blocking him sorry bud




Gary and Karol(not pic she was great to help in the kitchen)
Spencer, Hannah and Garrett
were all there to celebrate with us

Jacob and Holly






I got Walter's tux over the internet. It was adorable, my favorite part is the tail on it.

Uncle Barry



James and Tammy
Hanna
Austin
Sterling


A Family Photo

Kevin and Jana and three of their boys


Grandma Thelma made the afaghan for Walter

David and Annette and Family
Micah and her two boys
Rick and Tane
Cory and Kami and Gus

1 comment:

Annette said...

It was so fun to see you guys! I can't believe how big Walter is getting! The blessing was beautiful.