- She can sit up like a champ for a very long time
- On her way out of size 2 diapers and fits just right in 6-9 month clothes
- Can roll over both ways but HATES being on her tummy
- She is a very happy content baby as long as her mom is holding her
- Still thinks getting dressed is a very terrible thing to happen
- She is such a pretty smiler, it just lights up her face
- Is exceptionally good at blowing bubbles through pursed lips, very cute
- Is not doing so hot on getting going on food
- Still rarely goes over two hours without eating
- Is still a terrible sleeper! Still has not slept through the night even remotely close for me.
- Still sleeps in our room in a bassinet next to me which I love
- Transitioning into the phase of only needing two naps, It seems early for this to me
I truly love this baby and am so thankful for when she is healthy. We are still struggling a little with being stuffy and ear infections. Hoping she will be big enough to fight them off better next cold season. Only time will tell. I am enjoying watching Walter interact with her more and more. He really enjoys showing her off. Anytime someone looks at her he gets all protective. Sister Lake especially enjoys this and will try to be sneaky about touching Allis during sacrament meeting to get a rise out of Walter. "my sissy" is his response. Honestly this baby has got me wore down. I am very tired and really hope we can get something figured out to help her sleep better. Her best cuddles are given at night though, and when I lose them completely I know I will miss it.
* playing together*
*First ride on a "horse" loved holding onto the reins while they cruised around*






No comments:
Post a Comment