This is a shout out to my wonderful sisters. I will admit that while we all lived under the same roof there were times thats not the word I would use to describe them, and that i had some close friends that I prayed to god to make my sisters. What a funny twist of fate that now my sisters are my closest friends. I find myself leaning on them for strength while I'm on this crazy ride of motherhood. I could not be more blessed to watch them with their own families and learn about the mom I hope to be. I love watching them LOVE my babies, and I love watching our children play together. Some how all of the craziness of growing up together created an amazing bond that is felt every single day. I hope my youngest sister watches us and we inspire her. Dont get me wrong i love my two brothers and they each have a special place in my heart. But I have been feeling some extra love headed my way from my sisters and wanted them to know I feel it, and i get it, even if it has hundreds of miles to travel before it reaches me. And simply say thank-you. Each of you have so many amazing qualities that I could go on and on about. And maybe I should, but I wont:) I am so thankful that these talents are present in my families life, and that they get to experience the awesomeness (maybe thats a word) that Siblings can create. LOVE YA
1 comment:
Back at ya, it's all about TIME!Jen
Post a Comment