Jason had to work this year on Christmas but got home a little bit early, so Santa came while Walter was laying down for his nap. His new bike is a huge hit, he opened his other presents sitting on it. Christmas was very simple at our house this year. Mostly due to a new baby and then kids being sick. Honestly Jason and I never even went out shopping together. A friend helped gather up Walter's bike and his other toys I got on Cyber Monday. Allis got a glowing seahorse, when I seen it I knew she needed it:) We really had a nice day and I was so truly thankful that we were all together and home healthy!
I am slightly addicted to these socks Allis wears them with everything
Sucking on his ear:)
Walter loves his own laptop
Last Sunday in her Christmas dress from Grandma and Grandpa Dana, She was simply Beautiful!
While my parents where here Jaymie and her family came up from Denver and all the grandbabies opened presents from them. That was far more exciting than actual Christmas at our house. All the boys were so excited! It was wonderful having that sense of family during the holidays. We finished off the evening singing Happy Birthday to Walter and Conn and then all going swimming! The next day while everybody was here Tyler blessed Allis. She wore a dress made by Jaymie that was stunning. The whole thing was nice shared with family and friends! I will post pictures once I get them from Jaymie.







1 comment:
Merry Christmas! We missed seeing you guys. Glad it went well for you!
Post a Comment