Thursday, January 31, 2013

Advice for Allis

My dear sweet baby here is some more advice from your loving but very tired mama,

Never ever and I mean ever state in your prayers that you can not possibley handle one more stress in your life right now.  Simply because God does have a sense of humor:)  He knows if you are struggling to accomplish everything you need to after being up with a new baby all night.  He knows if you feel like postpartum depression is edging into your life and no matter how hard you fight it, he knows it feels like a losing battle. He is even aware of the stress of trying to get everything in order to purchase your first home( never start looking for a house with a six week old no matter how confining your apartment feels) Yes he is aware of all of these struggles of mine plus more on top of them, and I truly believe he is aware and rooting for me.  But last night when I prayed and begged him to let me only get up four times with you, I didn't anticipate that would mean being up at midnight with your brother with the croop again, and never make it to bed after that:)  Now for the funny part: sweetheart you rocked last night with only needing your mom three times:)  Be careful what you pray for because he always has a plan.'

Love your Tired Mama

No comments: