We went to my sisters house and got some family pictures taken. Jason and I have been married for five years and have never had a family picture hanging in our home. We have always had the kind where you see Jasons arm sticking out towards the camera holding it for all of us to be in the picture. Anyways to say I'm EXCITED to get some pictures printed and an official family photo hanging in our home is an understatement! Thanks Jaymie
Either this one...(above)
Showing off his lions roar!
Or maybe This one will hang in the house!
I know the other one is overall a better picture of the family, but I do love that Walter is covering up some of my insecurities in this one:) selfish mama
I love this little boy and this picture captures him perfectly, notice he is showing of the roots while the flowers are aimed down :)
The best pictures of the day are hands down the ones with walter and his daddy!

3 comments:
Love love love them! All of them are so cute!
I love them also! Miss you guys...
Very cute! I'm glad you got some taken. We're pretty bad about getting that done too!
Post a Comment