THE BLINDS!!

In the past 2 weeks Walter has mastered rolling over off of his Back. At first He would get on his Belly and seem to forget he knew how to roll off of it. So he would scream until someone rolled him back over. He would do this again and again etc... Seriously one day I stopped counting after I rolled him back over for the 44
th time. No Kidding. BUT that all changed When...

He figured out to combine rolling over both ways to become mobile!! Now he is rolling all over ( was i complaining about having to roll him back over earlier? forgive me I take it back,) Because he Is using his skills to get into
things and his favorite is the blinds in front of our sliding door. I Have to admit Its pretty cool to watch him be so proud of himself for his new skills.

I put Walter on his
Playmat and went into the kitchen to do dishes, and it
wasn't very long before I heard the blinds rustling. Good
JOb BaBy!

AND HERE ARE JUST SOME FUN PICS
of reading with Daddy, Visitors from last weekend, Hanging out With
MoM,
PRacticing Sitting UP, and Teething? ( all the symptoms are there)
1 comment:
oh well he is just a doll! how are you all doing? i hope well...maybe we'll get to see each other this summer!
Post a Comment