Walter is 6 months old today. I can't believe it, I miss alot of things about him being a newborn but am loving watching him get big. And not just in size, he is now wearing mostly size 12 month clothes. Mainly because his little torso is so long. But when I say "He is getting so Big" I'm referring to all the fun things he is doing. He can sit up by himself for about 30 seconds,He loves squash and is doing great eating baby food,He laughs out loud daily, he is getting attached and recognizing certain people and can tell when they are gone,He loves sucking his toes, and is just really interested in everything going on around him.Walter and his Dad shared their first Fathers Day together last Sunday and it was great!Jason had to work, but got home early enough to put Walter to bed.

I was trying to get a 6 month picture of him before he went down for his nap, this sadly is the best one and is in between a laugh and a cry. We will try again later!

On June 11
th Jason found out he was going to
Farson to work, so Me and Walter decided to go to Star Valley for a visit while he was gone. So the Next morning we wished daddy Happy Birthday and headed out we had a very fun week with lots of firsts for Walter!

Walter LOVES his aunt Jerrie. She is the only person other than his parents that he seems to
attatch to. We got to spend so much time with her on this trip and we loved it. She is so great with Walter and seems to be quite taken by him too! So thanks for the great week Aunt
Jers, for loving me, hanging out with me, and letting me and mom share your room. Love Walter

A picture taken since we have been home it kind of got thrown in the middle of trip home photos. I was trying to catch him sucking his toes.

A little down time with Grandma Dana!

My moms Cousin Belinda was visiting from California while we were there, and it was so fun to get to know her. One day My mom, Belinda,
Jers,
Jace, and me and Walter all went to Soda Springs and spent the day at Hooper Springs Park. We had s a fun filled day and got some great Pictures. Above
Jace was teaching Walter how to take a good picture.

Isn't this bridge awesome! There was a couple of different fun bridges that we got some pictures at. I couldn't possibly fit them all in one post, But here is a Beautiful one of Jerrie.

The
mosquito's were terrible at the Park though, so I kept Walter covered as much as possible. He did get his first bite, but didn't really seem to react to it. Earlier in the week we were going for a walk with
Jace and I told
Jace he had to cover his head. He came back out of the house with a hat, and one for Walter. I told him "thanks
Jace I hadn't even thought to put one on Walter." And he answered me by saying" It's
ok your still learning how to be a mom." So Walter borrowed that hat the rest of the week, and
Jace sent it home with us!

Such a cute picture!

We spent a day up at Murphy Lake. We do this every year as a family, and it was so fun to have my own child to take this year. Thank goodness for Walter's wonderful Aunts!!His mom packed him summer clothes, and it was not summer weather there. I thought he would have to stay in the truck, but
Jullie had extra coat and pants from
Branson, and Aunt Jennie lent him a winter hat. Put it all together and Walter was able to join in the Party. So thank you guys for everything, I'm thankful I have such wonderful moms to learn from!

Grandpa fishing with some of his
Grandkids. Dad,Mom, Jackie, Jerrie, Cousin Belinda,
Jace, Jennie and her kids, Jaymie's boys,
Jullie and her two kids, And me and Walter all went. Sadly it rained us out.

I thought Walter was adorable in this hat. His cousin
Tallon laughed when he saw him and told me that the hat was squishing his cheeks! I laughed too and told him Walters cheeks always look that way!

Walter using his high chair and eating rice with a big smile on his face!
No comments:
Post a Comment