Monday, June 27, 2011

Saving TIGGER

IF you don't read my sister Jerrie's Blog this one won't make any sense. But a quick fill in we are responding to a ransom note for Walter's Tigger!


Alright Aunt Jers my Mom warned me about bullies like you, and she told me never to give in to them! BUT I want to come see you soo.. bad I just might this time so I am all strapped in and ready for a fight for my tigger. I have even been practicing my scary face!( hat turned backwards, gang signs with my hand but I have no idea what they mean lol) So You better be ready because in about two weeks I will be there to SAVE TIGGER! LOVE WALTER

P.S. I'm glad somebody finally took responsability mom has been going crazy looking for him

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Too cute!! Thanks for stopping in to see me today, totally made my whole day! Can't believe how big he is getting. :)