I was going to post the pictures of Walter eating cereal for the first time, but I can't get them to download right now, so I will just write about it. We waited until Jason was home from work, so he could see it. I figured Walter would pull some cute faces because last week when I gave him Tylenol he was quite dramatic about it. Well he didn't disappoint he scrunched and pulled all sorts of cute faces, and I don't believe any cereal actually made it into his tummy. Well its a start.
Nap times at our house are just terrible, which is so frustrating because even when he was brand new Walter never liked being rocked to go to bed. He likes to be put in bed awake and put himself to sleep,and when he gets up in the middle of the night he always has put himself back to sleep. So
truly I'm not complaining I know how lucky that is, but I do wish he would take those skills and use them a little bit during the day. Starting About two
months ago he has gotten in the habit of screaming and me having to walk around with him in my arms for him to go down. Since he still naps between every feeding I was doing a ton of walking around. Well my hip cant take it anymore, so this week I have had to practice
tuff love and just put him in his bed and him cry himself to sleep. So Thank Goodness for DAD who would give in and still let him fall asleep in his arms and give him a little LOVE.

Walter had marks from
Jasons shirt from sleeping on Dads shoulder, Jason had to put him down to go to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment