Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

Mothers Day was a whole new experience for me this year and I loved it! I feel so lucky to be the mom to this baby. Being his mom has given me a whole new appreciation for my own mom. I must admit some days when he is crying it feels overwhelming, and I cant help but think how did my mom do this with 8 of us. Well it seems alot easier to do with one after that! All kidding aside I really do appreciate my Mom, I was very lucky to be at home when my mom had Jace. I was going on 18 and had the opportunity to observe and learn how to care for a newborn baby from a great example. Very few people receive that hands on training and as I care for Walter I find myself using it everyday. Thanks Mom



Jason found this little rocking horse and it is adorable. Walter got quite the kick out of it, he was all SMILES riding his first horse( with alot of help of course)








I walked in to check on Walter after he was asleep and found him with his thumb in his mouth, but he wasn't sucking on it. It was just in there I found it very touching.





Walter had to get his toe pricked for blood on Thursday, and I have no idea why but the band aid on his toe was cute to me. I tried to keep it on so Jason could see it but it came off with his pajamas the next morning.




Two of Walters favorite things right now is watching the ceiling fan and his red silk scarf. Put them together and you get this little bandit! He loves rubbing his cheeks with blankets and his silk scarf so he seems to always have them pulled over his head, But jason snapped this picture with him having it up to his eyes and being so content about it!



Walter has always loved his bouncy chair, but this week he dicovered he could use his feet to kick the hanging toys and he is now obsessed with it.



1 comment:

Jullie said...

That rocking horse is stinkin cute! Happy Mothers day!