Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oh sooo close!

So I have to admit its been a challenging week. Walter refuses to take his binky, and thats what he was using to put himself too sleep. So after 3 and half monthes we are having to adjust. This week he has cried more than he has the rest of his life combined. He will use his thumb to soothe but only when HE chooses too. I found as long as I walk around with him he will calm down, but I can only do that so long with the tendonitis in my hip. So yes a little challenging. Jason knew how much I was struggling so I couldn't have loved him more when he offered to keep the baby and let me get out of the house. Which is a treat in itself, even if Walter goes, cuz we still only have one of our trucks so while he is working I dont have the option of going anywhere. Needless to the say the walls seem to be closing in around me. Anyways back about my night out. Well an hour anyways, I walked the craft store and just took my time and it reenergized me. It was just what I needed. I picked up pizza for dinner which was a nice break. And sadly Jason got a small taste of Walter's new crying, so I'm not sure if he will offer again.lol.

Using one hand to shove the other one in his mouth. He is bound and determined to fit both fists in at once. Sucking his thumb it is soo very cute. He seems to be doing this more than sticking his whole fist in. Yes this sums up my week! But Walter is soo close to rolling over, he spends a lot of time turned on his side it won't be too long i don't think before he figures it out.
Walter loves this toy elephant its soft and floppy and he can put a good squeeze on it when he wants. Its really cute how he holds onto it.
Another shot of his fist and his elephant lol. Even though we are struggling during the day this week Walter has started the schedule of getting up only once during the night! Its awesome. He goes down about 9, wakes up at 4, and then again at 6:30- 7 for the day! So Absolutely no complaints on that.

No comments: