We had a good week. Jasons was working nightshifts so I didn't care for that, but he would get up and spend a few hours in the afternoon with us, so we enjoyed that. He is still working long hours and Me and Walter are able to hang out together at home. My baby got his first breath of fresh air this week. I know this sounds like an exageration, but since hes been born I've never taken him out with out a quilt or his Cutesy Cover over his carseat. He was screaming about being in his carseat and so I pulled him out and wrapped him in a quilt and let his little head poke out. It was a pretty warm day and the wind wasn't blowing for once. Just a sign hes getting bigger, and now I can relax a little cz the end of April flu season is officially over. Even though he has been doing great the doctors counciled us to remember he was a preemie and had a higher chance of getting sick. We got green grass and Spring flowers blooming and loving it.
Walter Got this bunny, Beauty and the Beast, and a new book from us for Easter.
So I couldn't help but use it to get some 4 month old pictues.
They were just so cute together and Walter was a really good sport.
Sometimes this baby just melts my heart. He put himself to sleep and when I checked in on him he had the blanket pulled up to touch his cheek ( amust for him to fall asleep) and was sucking his thumb. It just pulled on my heartstrings.

3 comments:
He has changed sooo much! He looks so big! And I love the picture of him looking in the mirror! Can't wait to see you guys again in a couple of months!
Love ya!
Way cute pictures! He's getting so big! I hope your Easter was great.
His smile is to die for. Missed you tons at Easter but it sounds like you had a good one. Love and miss ya tons!
Post a Comment