Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Announcing Allis Ann Martinz

Miss Allis Ann Martinz joined our family on November 17th at 2:29 pm
She weighed 6 lbs and was 19 and 1/4 inches


 24 hours later Allis and Mom were heading home from the hospital.  Our family is very aware of all the prayers said on our behalf these past few months.  And we firmly believe that the good delivery, easy recovery and Allis' perfect health are a direct result of them being answered. No one would have guessed a few months ago that these amazing results were even an option.  I thank our Heavenly Father for watching over our family and delivering her here safely into our loving arms. And I thank you for making him aware of our needs everytime you included us in your prayers.


Dressed up for the doctor! Newborn clothes just drown her but she is so beautiful. She weighed in at 5 lbs 13.5 oz today.  She is doing great and really getting the hang of eating.  It shouldn't be too long until those numbers start heading up! I will take the time to share her amazing birth story in a day or two.

No comments: