This word is sort of touchy around our house right now. Thank goodness my husband has a sense of humor about it. Just before I left for Star Valley I casually asked Jason to disassemble the bed and move it to the living room so I could really scrub down the bedroom. He stared at me for a minute to check my seriousness, and then all he said is "Mike warned me about this." When I asked him what he meant he replied " the nesting stage" I got all sort of defensive and said that was not what was going on, I was starting to feel human again and wanted to catch up on some cleaning. I told him I hadn't done that with Walter's pregnancy so I wouldn't this time either. He mumbled something about us moving three times while I was pregnant with him so there had been no need, and then he moved the bed out, and was probably a touch relieved when I headed out a couple of days later:) Being home now for a few days, I have been mentally making a list in my head of things I wanted to get done, as I put it down on paper I noticed I had labeled it things to get done before the baby gets here. I started laughing, and hid my list from Jason. Well at least for now:) I have no idea why it started so early, but by the size of my list its probably a good thing! Anyways today I'm 22 weeks and am getting so excited for our ultrasound on the 30th! Walter has an appointment on the 6th at his ENT and is scheduled to go under anesthesia on the 8th to check the severity of his narrowed airway. It makes me nervous to think about it, but after another episode that came out of nowhere while we were home visiting I am getting hopeful of the thought of getting it all figured out.
No comments:
Post a Comment