Friday, March 16, 2012

Trip to Star Valley

On March 6th after Jason got off of work we headed home to S.V. Wednesday was spent catching up from the late night before and getting snowmobiles ready for Thursday. That day we took Walter on his first snowmobile ride! Us, my parents, Aunt jers, and Uncle Jace went to Granite Hot Springs. You snowmobile for 10 miles and then you are at the hot springs swimming pool! Walter was teething and a little grumpy but the ride in put him right to sleep so he could really enjoy the swimming! We finished off that day with chinese food in Jackson.


Me and Walter rode behind Aunt Jers. He was such a warm comfortable baby. He was all bundled up and when we would get to moving I would throw the blankets over top of him.




























On Friday we hung out in the morning and I was able to visit Jen and her family along with visiting Grandma Thelma. That afternoon we did a sewing day at Juls house and all worked on binding and cutting out quilts. I finished one I did for my sister Jerrie for her birthday. I didn't get a picture but I was very happy with how it turned out. Jullie was working on one she did for Walter.To say its amazing is a complete understatement! She Hand Quilted it and did an amazing job ! I won't even guess how many hours she has in it but I guarantee it broke 100 easily. I am so excited to get it and have a spot in his room all picked out for it to go on the wall! On Saturday it was another beautiful day, and Aunt Juls with kids in tow came and got Jace and Walter to ride in the sled behind the snowmobile. Too fun! The rest of that day was spent with Jasons side of the family. It was great to see everyone and meet his cousins latest addition to the family.



On Saturday night we went with Jers to a friends house to look at prom dresses. This is the one she brought home. She showed it to us again on Sunday. Sunday night my mom had some family friends over for dinner. It was so nice to spend that time with them.



Walter cracking Aunt Jers up! She will remember what he was doing to get this reaction out of her



Sunday night Anna and Clancy spent the night. Anna had to loose teeth and had lost one of them earlier that day. We had to talk her into it, but she let me pull the other one. Here she is calling her mom to tell her and showing us her new smile. Her letter to the tooth fairy made me smile!



Monday we had to leave, but Walter was able to get some play time in with his cousin Kristi first







On our way back to Cheyenne, we stopped in Rock Springs to see Uncle Jacob. When I looked back and seen Walter propped up on his hands he looked like such a big boy!



eating lunch:)


It was a busy trip like it always is. It never feels like we get to see everybody we hoped to or spend as much time as we would like with those we see. But thank you everybody for taking time to make memories with Walter. He is truly blessed with an amazing support system!

No comments: