Walter & Jason
Its hard to explain exactly how much it means to our family and I know I can't put it into words and have everyone understand. But I can give you an idea of some of the things that have us so excited! Jason is working 8 ten hour days and then has six days off. There is no if and or buts this is his set schedule so we can finally do something as a family without the fear of him being called into work. The job comes with excellent health insurance which is such a stress reliever in our home. We had decided I would go to work to provide this but I kept putting it off because it made me sick to leave Walter when he seen so little of his Daddy, I didn't want him to feel Mommy had abandoned him too. We have been considering buying our own truck really since we got married. The timing never felt right and lately we had been thinking about it more than ever. With this new job we know that isn't what we are supposed to do right now. So instead We are hoping to own our first home by the end of this year! With the last job it always felt just a touch shaky, but this new one gives us the comfort of knowing we will be living in Cheyenne and making it our home for the foreseeable future, and we couldn't be more excited. Most of all we are so excited for the time we will have as a family, so Walter better get ready for Dad to be here for most of his bathes!

1 comment:
I am so excited for you guys! The family time will be so awesome! And you can't bet the health insurance, yahoo, maybe Walter will get a little sister!
Love you guys.
Post a Comment