Friday, November 1, 2013

Oct. 2013

As I went to look through pictures for this post I discovered a huge chunk of Our October photos were deleted. This month has been a blur. Walt has had a major regression in potty training, so been working on that. I have been sleep training and weaning Allis, neither which have been overly successful, and We have another huge thing happening in our family this month that has been exhausting. I know that sounds like me leading into telling you and maybe next post I will. But for now Im not willing to share it with EVERYBODY that reads this blog, maybe soon I will feel differently:)
Allis is such a terrible sleeper, something I believe started when she had one ear infection after
  another last winter and just didn't stand a chance of mastering it at a young age. One sure way for her to sleep is in her mom's arms.  I am trying hard to enjoy this time because it will be gone before I know it I'm sure. Miss Sis turned 11 months and also started walking! She is adorable, two nights ago she cut her second tooth. Her attitude is becoming very expressive, when she is upset she stands there and bounces her butt at you. Slapping her leg with one hand.  So the tantrums begin:) Her favorite word is Dada...
 Oh how this little boys imagination is growing!  Here he is "flying"  We are starting to see glimpses of the terrible twos becoming a thing of the past.  Everything right now is him telling us " Walter do it" He loves preschool so much and the difference in his speech  very noticeable. He is such a sponge right now and the rate he is learning new things is wonderful.  i love his natural desire to seek chances to learn.  We have been doing story time at the library which he just loves.  Our library in Cheyenne is amazing!!!! One whole huge floor dedicated to activities for kids, and it is not a quiet zone! We love stopping for a treat in the cafe on our way out! Yesterday Allis stayed home with Jason and Walter and I did story time by ourselves on a date. A rare but wonderful thing.
 Here she goes!
 Allis little shirt says " daddy is under my spell" and has a cute witch on it.  I made her tutu and headband to match.
 Walter is the prince off of Beauty and the Beast with his girlfriend Khloe as Belle.  They were adorable!
 At story time together:)
A cute picture of my boys.... I made Walter's bag out of ductape. the yellow is glow in the dark, and the other side has a fun Frankenstein on it.  We had a fun carnival through Walter's school and we went to the mall for trick or treating. The wind was blowing 60 mph and I'm not exaggerating. So we all stayed warm. Walter's favorite part was when we got home and people came to our house! He would run to get the door and was so big putting candy in their bags for them!
Hope you all had a great month..... We are getting excited for birthdays, visitors and holidays in the upcoming months.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Cute costumes! You are so creative! We miss you guys!