I am a little late posting this but was wanting to do an update on our trip home first. Since I cant seem to get my pictures in order for that I will skip ahead.
Allis turned 8 months while we were home in S.V.
She was already crawling and had pulled herself up for the first time
Still no where near sleeping through the night
doing better on food
Still makes her adorable dinosaur noise
can click her tongue
moved out of the bassinett into her crib...still in our room though
loves her puppy dog toy
This little thing is all over the place, we have stairs blocked doors shut and still seem to loose her in this house! Its so different from our tiny apartment with walter:)
Sissy loves her big brother and wants to be wherever he is. He pretends to not share the same excitement, but if she is out of his sight he will go looking for her and call her like a puppy " come sis...mom" he will say




No comments:
Post a Comment