sign papers
on our FIRST HOME!

Back to Allis for a minute though, she is a beautiful baby that is so happy! She is a good eater and a terrible burper. But this baby does not and I mean not even a little SPIT UP. I'm starting to think she is the eighth wonder of the world, I mean honestly have you ever heard of a baby that doesn't spit even a little? She has four maybe five chins, I know thats rude too say but it is completely true. She has a little rolls under there and I'm having a hard time keep sores out from between them. She is really starting to get control of her hands. She still hates her hands under the blanket and is doing better with a binki. She just moved into 6 month clothes because of length and is sporting size two diapers. Mainly because I ran out of size one andI had the bigger size in the closet. Sissy is loved by her brother so very much. He still mostly ignores her, but is very touching when he does interact. Yesterday in the elevator he kept getting everyone attention and saying sissy and pointing in her carrier:) Quite the proud big brother! Well better get to packing we have a big week ahead of us




No comments:
Post a Comment