So Today marks one year Since we have moved to Cheyenne. I can't believe how fast the year has gone by, and what surprises me even more is how this is starting to feel like home. when I left Star Valley i never thought that would be possible. But more and more I'm finding things I enjoy about living here. My number one is us living together as a Family. I'm finding as long as I have Jason and Walter with me Home can be any where. I like having Walter's doctors less than 10 minutes away. It's been wonderful to have the couple of specialists he has needed to see be right here in the same hospital as his pediatrician. I like being able to order in Chinese food when I have traveled all day and have no groceries in the house. I love having the hobby lobby so close so i can afford to quilt and scrapbook. But mostly I love being here rocking my baby when his Dad walks in from a job that he is enjoying and that give him enough hours for him to provide for his Family. And he knows will be there tomorrow, like it has been everyday since he started there exactly a year ago today!
So these aren't the best pictures but I still can't get the from my camera to my computer so I emailed these to myself off of my phone. Anyways this is a picture taken earlier today when a lady at Sams Club gave Walter his first balloon to play with. It spent a little time in his mouth but he really wasn't that interested in it!
Two weeks ago we all went to Star Valley for my Cousin Ember's wedding. It was beautiful and we were so happy to be apart of it. My Dad asked me if I could help him get second crop in so me and Walter stayed when Jason came home. I'm also milking when my dad works at Simplot, most of the time Walter cruises in his stroller and helps my mom do her calves. But a few times he has hung out with the barn with me. I wish he was big enough to remember these memories. While in S.V. he turned 8 monthes old! He has crawled a few times, and can go from belly to sitting up with ease, he has been pulling himself onto his knees. He especially likes to do this in his crib when he is supposed to falling asleep, which is a whole new experience for me because he used to let me just lay him in bed and he would go to sleep. His favorite food is Oarnge Banana Medley. He has figured out who his mom is and i love it. He crys when i leave and when I walk back into the house as soon as he hears my voice he crys for me. He now likes to sit on my lap and have me rock him to sleep. So there is a little update on Walter and what he is up too. We will be spending alot of time in Star Valley the next few weeks and hope to spend lots of time with everybody.

No comments:
Post a Comment