Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Walter's First Ride in a Semi

Walter rode in the sleeper just behind our seats. It worked really well I could turn and check on him very easily. The rumble of the truck put him right to sleep.
Family photo, I was sure nervous about taking Walter in the big truck but it was great to have the bed in the back to take him out and take care of him and let him stretch.


3 generations of truck drivers, or so Dad and Grandpa think. Mom and Grandma Martinz decided we weren't going to buy him toy trucks, instead we are going to buy him a toy doctors kit!! This way his wife won't have to be a truckers wife!


Jason got called to work in Big Piney for the week. Instead of leaving me and Walter in Cheyenne the company he works for was great and agreed that we could ride up in the big truck with him. My Mom and Dad picked us up from there. It was great to visit especially since we had to be without Jason either place I was happy to not be in Cheyenne.



No comments: