Friday, January 21, 2011

Walter's 4 week Update

Jan. 21st
Today we had Walter's 4 week update. Me and Jason had a bet how much he weighed. Jason said over 8lbs and I had everything under 8lbs. Well his Dad easily won with Walter weighing in at 8 pounds 4 oz. Holy Crap what a chunk lol He is 20.5 inches long. This week Walter lost his brand new baby feel. Boo-hoo But we are enjoying his new talents of cooing back at us and picking up his head on his own.
This week I had 3 appointments for my back, and we had 1 appointment for Walter. It felt like we were constantly on the GO!! He did so great and we even braved Target ( with Daddy's Help)

Chilling with Mom
Walter is slowly finding his cry, but mostly to let us know he is awake he grunts and pulls faces. This is hands down my favorite face. I just love it!



Walter Jan. 19th



1 comment:

Jaymie said...

I can't believe how much he has changed. Love the pics!! Kisses from us